I had the opportunity to go to the 2010 Winter Olympics! It was AMAZING!! I went to a USA vs Finland Woman's hockey game, which was great because it didn't manner who won (Dang good thing, because Finland LOST bad! 6-0--Proud to be an American???) I went to men's curling which was very interesting. The guy I sat next to was a curler, so he answered ALL the questions that I fired at him. Then we went to a Russian vs Slovakia Woman's hockey game! Vancouver was BEAUTIFUL and everything was so fun! AMAZING!!
PS. I love blog posts that are full of pictures. So, here you go!
All ready to cheer for SUOMI!!
Everyone around us was cheering for USA (so were we), so this picture was funny! We look a little out of place! (side note: the lady next to me leaned over at one point and asked how I knew English so well...she totally thought I was a Finn)
The gang!! We LOVE to travel together!
Quatchi and I! (One of the mascots)

Cass and I with an Olympic torch!!
Hey, do you ever get on here? You might not even see my comments! Well, here is another one. Awesome pictures!
ReplyDelete